In this post, I am going to tell you about the Best Pay Per Click Affiliate Programs, that you can use in your blog to make a good amount of money, So let’s start.
Are you looking for the best productive Pay-Per-Click affiliate programs for 2021? If yes then here you will find out the programs that are beneficial for affiliate marketers with the complete guide, some helpful suggestions that I have personally used in my other blogs.
The best part,
Here you will get deep knowledge about the best pay-per-click affiliate programs with their commission rates and Pros and Cons.
Why Pay Per Click Affiliate Programs?
PPC is beneficial because there are millions of advertisers which are spending billions of dollars Annually on these PPC platforms, some of the social media platforms like Facebook or LinkedIn. Do you know why these companies are spending so much money on these platforms?
They are doing this so that their websites and landing pages get more traffic and their sales can improve. This is only to generate good revenue. Along with that, they are also providing you a chance to make money by advertising their ads on your blog or youtube channel.
If you work with some amazing strategies, it is not so difficult to make a passive income today. And affiliate marketing is one of the most reliable ways to achieve your target.
Take a look at these facts
According to research, the average CPC in Google Ads is around $2.99 where $0.83 is spent to show ads on display and the top high or expensive keywords are around $ 55. From here you can presume that these platforms are providing us a great opportunity to earn money. That’s why PPC is highly recommended by each and every successful blogger or YouTuber.
Here you will get some pro tips to choose the best Pay Per Click affiliate program for your blog or youtube channel.
What is PPC (Pay Per Click)?
PPC as I told you that this is an advertising model where the advertisers pay you some commission to display their ads on your blogs, websites, or on your youtube channel. PPC stands for pay per click.
Besides this let’s move on to the further list of the top-paying Pay Per click affiliate programs or we can say $1 per click affiliate programs where you can make a good commission.
Best Pay-Per-Click Affiliate Programs List
- Propeller Ads.
- Revenue hits.
These are some of the best high-paying pay-per-click affiliate programs. You can go with them if you want to double your revenue.
Now let’s discuss these profitable pay-per-click affiliate programs in detail.
AdSense is the platform where I earned thousands of dollars in the field of blogging in the early stages. Instead of any affiliate links, I used to make money through this pay-per-click model in the early stages because it is genuine and easy to get paid.
This platform is the priority to get approved by new bloggers. This is because of its potential, if you have a good amount of traffic on your blog or website then you can make good revenue from this platform.
AdSense is a platform that every new blogger dreams of getting approved as soon as possible and starts making money per click. So if you are new to blogging and want to make money by Adsense then go for it. Now let’s discuss some of its pros and cons
1. If you are new to the blogging field, it is obvious that you are generating less traffic to your blog, but here you can get acceptance with less traffic. High traffic is not required to get approval.
2. It is easy to use which makes google Adsense user-friendly pay per click affiliate platform.
3. Easily customizable which makes it more interesting for those who don’t want the google ads auto feature.
4. Google Adsense is scalable through which you can advertise on different sites with one of your Adsense accounts.
5. Google Adsense is the platform by which you can make 0.01 cent to 250 dollars per click.
1. To get approved by the platform it’s a little difficult. You have to publish high-quality unique content if you want to get approval fast.
2. You will have at least 100$ here if you want to withdraw them.
3. Your account is completely in the hands of Google and if they catch fraudulent activity in your account, they soon close your account.
After Google Adsense, Media.net is a platform where every blogger makes good money. This is the second most popular pay-per-click affiliate program after AdSense. This is the Yahoo Bing Ads program which is used a lot by bloggers.
If you are thinking that apart from AdSense, the rest of the platform does not give you good rpm, then it is completely wrong, because this platform provides you an rpm of $10 per user if you go with high CPC keywords.
I also tried this platform on our blog and I noticed that earning is doubled with the same amount of traffic.
Golden line –
How to make money from the Media.net pay-per-click affiliate program is the most asked question but the only answer is to target high CPC keywords like insurance, banking-related keywords, etc.
Here are some pros and cons of the Media.net PPC platform.
1. You can join this platform for free and create an account.
2. In this, you get to see a good dashboard that helps in tracking the performance of your blog or website.
3. Revenue per thousand impressions [RPM] is pretty good to make your living well.
4. Amazing customer support by them.
The major con is that you can get approved if your blog traffic is above 5000 per month.
2. Your revenue is not updated in real-time.
3. In the media.net affiliate program I noticed that the major of my revenue is generated from the traffic coming from the UK, US, or Canada.
If your targeted audience is from these countries then you can earn good revenue from this platform.
Outbrain Pay Per Click Affiliate Program
If you are looking for a good advertising platform and want your blog to be monetized with a good pay-per-click affiliate platform, Outbrain is going to be an amazing platform.
Outbrain is a good and premium PPC platform that allows you to promote great sponsored content. You can promote or advertise their products on your blogs.
In Outbrain pay per click affiliate program, they allow the publishers that they can purchase any space which belongs to any other affiliate. So based on this, they keep their promises to advertisers and affiliate marketers.
And that is why they are working with these big companies.
They also offer the highest RPM for their publisher which helps you to generate good revenue. Now let’s discuss some of its pros and cons.
- The major benefit to joining this affiliate program is that its RPM is also up to 10 dollars.
- With the help of this platform, we can very easily place native ads on our blog without any non-disruptive.
- This ad platform has reached far ahead in its industry which is used by millions of website owners worldwide.
- You can withdraw 50 dollars if you earn.
- You need a lot of traffic to join this platform.
- There is no referral program for this platform.
- You need above 5m traffic on your site if you want approval from them.
So now moving to our next pay per click advertising platform which is taboola.
If you want to double your revenue, all bloggers are using these pay-per-click affiliate programs to monetize their blogs and Taboola is one of the best monetization platforms.
Ways by which you can use Taboola pay per click affiliate platform.
● Publishing sponsored content
● By publishing sponsored videos
If you are running a blog, website, newsletter, or app you can monetize your blog with Taboola ads pay per click affiliate platform. You have to publish their sponsored content or videos and from this model, you can generate your earnings.
Here you also get some additional benefits like if you place sponsored videos on your site they pay you an extra $3-9 CPM for adding sponsored videos. In this platform, I noticed that they provide you a feature by which you can easily estimate the effectiveness of your campaign. With the help of this feature, you can easily track your site traffic and also help in boosting traffic or earning on the site. Now we are discussing some of its pros and cons.
- Here you can easily set up a campaign
- Proper navigation with a user-friendly interface.
- UTM tracking macros is very helpful.
- Very good customer support services.
- There are many opinions for targeting.
- There is no free trial.
- Sometimes I feel that its UI is not well optimized.
Ezoic PPC Affiliate Program
In 2010, the Ezoic Pay Per Click affiliate program was considered a strong competitor to Google AdSense. They offer you the best RPM than AdSense or media.net. This is the reason why big companies work with this Ezoic affiliate program.
Here you get a chance to earn up to 14 to 15$ per 1000 visitors. But the only requirement is that your site should get approx 10,000 monthly visitors for getting approval.
They also have that feature of auto ads with the help of machine learning which helps you to work less because there is no need to place ads manually. The main point is that they have their referral program by which you can make a 3% commission by lifetime access through your link.
Features it offers:
Features it offers:
● Affiliate Program: Yes
● Payment limit: US $ 20
● Payment Frequency: Net 30
Some pros and cons of this affiliate program
- They provide you high RPM as compared to others.
- Their customer support is also good.
- They have a referral program through which you can make more revenue by referral links.
- They work on AI which means there is no need to place ads manually
You need a minimum of 10,000 unique visitors on your site or blog which is difficult for new bloggers. This is the major con of this amazing affiliate program.
Mediavine pay-per-click affiliate program is best for those who are working with affiliate marketing and their blogs are generating a good amount of traffic.
This platform helps you to make your earnings double if you are earning through other mediums.
But here they choose their publishers with a lot of scrutinies, with whom they want to work. They allow blogs or sites whose traffic is more than 50,000 monthly.
This is one of the biggest hurdles before you include them, there should be 50000 traffic to your site.
The reason behind this barrier is that they say that they don’t want to work with spammy content publishers.
This means if you are eligible to get approved by them then there you find fewer competitors which help you to make more money.
They offer you an RPM of up to 30$ which is pretty high and if your site traffic is more than 50,000 then you can earn more than 1500 dollars or more per month.
Now let’s discuss some pros and cons of the Mediavine affiliate program.
- They offer you good RPM which helps you to make good revenue.
- The payment threshold is 25 dollars.
- Here you will find fewer competitors.
- Ads are of good quality which means more clicks.
- The major con of Mediavine is that they only allow high traffic sites.
- There is not proper reporting like AdSense for example in AdSense you can analyze your page’s performance and your advertisement analytics but here you can’t find these features.
- They show their branding at the bottom of each ad which is not good to see.
Many of you may not know about propeller advertisements, but some of you affiliate marketers are making 500 to 5000$ today with the help of this platform.
If you are completely new and want to take the approval of Google Adsense, then these ads also work like Google Adsense, you can put many ads on a single page. But here you have to take special care of one thing that these advertisers sometimes show adult ads too, so if your site content is adult-related or if your visitors are in an adult category then you can go with these ads.
Here they offer you a low RPM of 7 dollars which is not good as we see in the above affiliate programs. But whenever you earn money here and you earn more than 5$, you can also withdraw it. You get your earned payout every Thursday which makes it awesome.
Now take a look at its pros and cons.
- You can get your payment weekly.
- There is no requirement for traffic on this platform.
- You can withdraw your amount if it is above 5 dollars.
- Their support service is not so good. I face some problems but they sometimes ignore you.
- Their RPM is also not good.
- They show adult content so if your site is for the normal audience then I prefer you to ignore this program but if your content is related to adults then this is best for those bloggers.
Infolinks PPC Affiliate Program
Infolinks is the best alternative to Google Adsense and approximately used by more than 1,00,000 publishers by which you can guess its potential of making money from this platform.
Did you know that on this platform you can also earn money from referrals, if you consider someone legitimate with your referral link, you get 10% of it for 12 months.
Those with Infolinks consider themselves the world’s 3rd pay per click affiliate program.
Also, let me tell you that here they serve the best of the best sites like Nike, NetFlix. It also has a feature that makes it different from the rest of the affiliate program, a tool that asks you to analyze your real-time traffic.
They offer you an RPM of 5 dollars which is not so good. But the main advantage is that you can make good revenue from ads or its referral program.
1. From here you can make money with their ads and with their referral program too so this helps you to generate more revenue.
- They navigate you with real-time traffic which is very helpful for bloggers, they get proper knowledge on which page traffic is maximum.
- The payment threshold is 50 dollars.
- Payment frequency is Net 45
- Here you can get quick approval.
- Rpm is not so great.
- Ads are not mobile responsive.
- Earning is not so good, you can make good earnings from Adsense.
- Earning per click is not so good for Asian countries.
It is a self-service advertising platform operated by Leading Media Tech Company Limited, which provides you digital advertising and gives you a good chance to earn money.
They also have their referral program and you can make money. If you make any valid sign-up through your affiliate link then you will earn up to 10% commission for about a whole year.
Here they pay you for CPA means that if someone clicks on the ad on your blog then the payment is done when someone clicks and takes action on a time.
This advertising platform works like affiliate marketing if someone buys the advertiser’s product then only you get a commission. I hope you understand this example.
It must be a question in your mind whether we should go with this program or not?
I can say that yes you should go for it if your site is generating enough traffic then go for it.
Now let’s discuss some pros and cons of the Revenue hits pay per click affiliate program.
- This is an AdSense alternative and you can make money if you are not getting approval from Adsense.
- The cost per click model is best for me because I tried it first and there is no difference between ad click or CPA. You can easily make good revenue from here.
1. Here you will see only display ads. Revenue hits only support display as well as animated ads.
2. Even in this platform, you do not get the facility of real-time reporting.
If you want to monetize your blog or website for both desktop and mobile users, then this platform is very good for you. It has a higher reputation worldwide.
If you want to apply ADS on your blogs or websites then you can go with Adsterra as this platform also provides you with a referral program where you can earn a 5% commission per sign-up.
The main advantage to join this ad network platform is that they provide you a recurring commission, which helps you to generate revenue lifetime.
This is free to sign-up on this platform after sign up you get a referral link which you have to place that link on your blog or any other channel if someone makes signup from your link then you will get 5% of the commission of their revenue.
This is the best ad commission platform after AdSense and my personal favorite platform for making money with pay-per-click affiliate programs.
Adsterra pay-per-click affiliate program supports various ads format for desktop or mobiles like banners, pop-up ads, etc.
You will get paid on 1or 2 and 16 or 17 a month. Means twice a month.
Now discuss some pros and cons of adsterra.
- Recurring profit
- You get your payment twice a month.
- There are a lot of formats by which you can monetize your blog or other channels. Formats like display ads, pop-up ads, slider ads.
There are no such cons of this affiliate program apart from its low % commission. As I told you am also making good revenue from this platform and I personally recommend you to join their program now and start earning in dollars using some good strategies.
As you have learned with the help of this article, many competitors of Google Adsense are outperforming Google in the market today. Such as adsterra. I have tried myself on all these platforms and Still using some of them.